You wanna hurt me?
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Amy didn't consider the information she'd given particularly useful, though she had certainly saved the wolf hours of frustration slaving over the thing trying to figure out how to get it to start. That was worth something. Perhaps Amy could extract payment for the time saved. Amy hummed softly to herself, thinking about what hours of time were worth. Perhaps a few pelts, or herbs. She could get the wolf to travel with her for a few days and provide food for her.

Amy looked at the wolf as she was questioned. Softly Amy nodded her head. I'm a traveling merchant. I go where the trade is. It was the only way to live, really. Amy wouldn't be happy just staying in one place and waiting for others to come to her. Someone else could steal her business that way. She had to be the best. Amy smiled warmly at the wolf's apology. It's alright if you don't have anything right now. I'll just claim a favor from you in exchange for your purchase. Favors can always be used.

Amy snapped her fingers, and Raoth came forwards, grumbling as he carried the young birds forward. Rope was tied to their legs, wings left unclipped. Amy took the lynx kittens from him, settling them down. She turned back to the wolf to explain. This one's an eagle, the other two are hawks. I also have some horses if you're interested. The birds are young, so they'll imprint on you and follow your commands. The horses are broke to ride.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread