You wanna hurt me?
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

It appeared this wolf was smarter than she'd first seemed, actually asking questions that would help her make a wise choice. It didn't mean that she would get a good price for it or anything, just that the wolf would actually make a choice she wouldn't regret. It's a golden eagle. They're loners, but excellent hunting partners, and very protective. The other two are red-tailed hawks. They tend to bond to a master for life. Very good for catching fast prey. Amy wasn't sure what she was looking for in the birds, so she just told the wolf exactly what she knew about them, which wasn't much.

Asked what pack she was from Amy shrugged lightly. The pack didn't really matter in this situation, since it was a straightforward trade. Well, there was no harm in telling. Anathema. She was a relatively new member, and didn't interact with her pack much, preferring life on the road and her own privacy. It might change with time, but that was fairly unlikely. It's much better to just wait for me to pass through again if you want another trade. I'll probably be coming through here in two weeks.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread