You wanna hurt me?
She had peeked interest at the information regarding the birds. She also thought more about how she can order stuff in. The golden eagle really had her, but the red-tails definitely sounded more up her ally. Her ears went back at the frustration of trying to choose. She listened more to the woman, ears going forward once more. Anathema, she hadn't heard of it, but it sounded like an interesting name for a pack. She wondered how that name was thought up, and what meaning it had. The thought of being able to talk to her again was something Adonia really wanted. She seemed like someone Adonia could trade with often, maybe even get to know. Especially, if there was a possibility of her assisting Adonia in the vehicles.

Her attention was brought back to the birds and her ears went back, "..well..I would really like the golden eagle, especially if there is a chance that it is male..I wouldn't want a broody bird..I know how birds can become broody and I don't know if I could deal with that. I know birds can become quite moody during that time. I've heard male birds are easier to work with, even though they are not as aggressive." She looked to the eaglet hoping it was a male. If so, that would seal the deal for her and she would help the woman travel to Anathema.

Messages In This Thread