You wanna hurt me?
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Amy smiled at the female's statement. That was perfect. Amy lifted the young bird up, turning it to display that it was indeed male. You're lucky I decided that dealing with a female would be too difficult. It's male. My name's Amy Sunders. Consider the bird yours. Amy passed it over, letting it climb up it's new owner's shoulder. With that out of the way Amy turned and passed the birds and kits back over to Raoth. The coyote took them, face in a grimace as he returned to his current duty of caring for them.

Humming happily Amy checked over everything in the wagon, making sure it was secure for travel. Assured that they would be able to pass through without much trouble Amy moved to the head of the horse. Grasping the bridle Amy clicked softly. The horse stepped forward, and they began to move. Glancing over her shoulder she indicated for the wolf to go ahead, working as a scout to make sure the path was clear.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread