Lookalike
[html]
OOC Laughs

Her tail wagged softly as the big black wolf laughed. He seemed to like the flowers too. A big grin spread over her face as he agreed, saying they were indeed pretty. They were so cool, the most amazing thing she'd ever seen. Her eyes grew wide at his words. Putting a flower behind her ear would be very difficult for the pup since she wasn't old enough to shift yet, but his words were enough to get her trying. Being a goddess sounded so incredible. She would protect the flowers, and help them grow, and they'd spread all across the world! It would be so colorful, and everyone would be happy, and they'd all have fun together!

Working at the flower Dalgina finally managed to tug it from the ground. Her head held low the flower balanced precariously on her head before falling off as she lifted her head. Dalgina whined sadly as she looked at it. Carefully she picked it up, propping it against a rock. Bending her head she pressed it against the rock and tried to get the flower onto her head again. It didn't work. Upset she turned to the wolf. It won't go. I don't think the flowers want me to protect them. Her big brown eyes drooped with sorrow, lip quivering.

<style type="text/css">
.dreamyflies b {font-weight:bold; color:#9999cc; letter-spacing:.5px}
.dreamyflies p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.dreamyflies {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#f0aade; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/w1v1ac.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #ebc7d7; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#93649d; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread