Lookalike
[html]
OOC Laughs

The pup immediately lit up again under the idea that they did indeed want her to be the goddess. Her face was solemn as she was told she just had to ask them right. Her whole body quivered with excitement as she was told to close her eyes. Sitting down so she wouldn't end up tripping over everything Dalgina devotedly repeated the words. I wish to be the guardian of the flowers and I ask with honor that you, the spirits of the flowers, give me the gift of a flower goddess. I promise to always protect and care for the flowers and to always be cute and happy and friendly to all I meet.

A surprised gasp had Dalgina's eyes flying open with excitement. Twisting her head Dalgina looked around. The flower flopped down, hanging over one eye. Squealing with happiness she knew that the wolf had been right. She just had to ask right! The flower was with her now, and she was a flower goddess! Dancing around Dalgina's tail wagged brightly. I'm a flower goddess! Stooping down to the flowers Dalgina licked them happily. Turning to the big wolf she beamed. I make them grow everywhere! Looking across her mind Dalgina could see the flowers spreading wildly. Beaming up at him she rapidly talked, sharing what she saw. See? I send flowers everywhere. They cover the land with pink and purple and green and red and blue! Lightly she danced over the ground, letting flowers trail after her.

<style type="text/css">
.dreamyflies b {font-weight:bold; color:#9999cc; letter-spacing:.5px}
.dreamyflies p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.dreamyflies {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#f0aade; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/w1v1ac.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #ebc7d7; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#93649d; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread