Lookalike
[html]
OOC text: Sir flower head! Really....awww man, there goes his manly ways! LOL | WC :: +000

He ran with her and smiled as he barked and his tail waved in the wind as he played with the pup. He jumped over her and one point and turned and bowed low and then when she ran by he jumped high again and did the same and before he knew it, they were playing tag and he gave happy whines as he lowered his body and watched her come at him. He jumped to the side and then while in character he spoke.

Goddess I am honored that you have named me Sir Flowerhead but now my time has come. I have come to protect the goddess but now I will fight you for the title of flower god. I am sorry goddess but you can not defeat me....unless use were to tackle me and use the power of the flower....then you have no chance at winning.

He smiled and gave a playful growl as he lowered himself enough so that if the jump jumped on him she could get to his back and take him down easily. He shook his but in the air acting like he was going to pounce and he watched to see what the cute little flower goddess would do.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread