Lookalike
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow smiled and let her hop onto his back and once she was up there and in a good balanced area he slowly stood and as he did he spoke to the orders of the goddess.

As you wish my flower goddess, your wish is my command and honor.He stood tall and made sure that she could see as much as possible and then slowly he started to walk around so that she could see her flower kingdom. He smiled and moved proudly as he played the role of the loyal knight and it was fun, more fun than he had in a long time. Most of the fun was due to the happiness and excitability that the little black pup was giving off and in all truth, a part of shadow wanted the pup to be related to him or be his pup.

That thought made him think of Insomnia and he smiled lovingly at the idea of having someone like her. Soon after thinking it he snapped out of his day dream and went back to playing the loyal knight and he stopped as he reached the top of a small hill and he spoke lightly to the goddess.

This my goddess is your kingdom, look how the animals and other wolves of the area cheer for you and love there new flower goddess and even the flowers themselves wave in happiness at there new goddess. You are the greatest flower goddess ever and I will always be here to help you protect the flower and I will protect you as well. Shadows tail wagged lightly behind him as he looked forward and pictured like the pup what it would look like to have all the animals and other make believe wolves cheer for the cute flower goddess and the idea even made him smile and for a second his imagination sparked to life and he could see it, and hear it and it was magical.

<style>
.shadowself .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.shadowself p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shadowself b {color:#26577F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shadowself {background-color:#1F4752; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... falm-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:480px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto;}
.shadowself .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread