Lookalike
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow stopped and laid down once the pup went down and he smiled as she got close to him and snuggled into his fur. He heard her words and he nuzzled her lightly and licked her on top of the head in between the ears like a father or mother would and he spoke with a smile on his face.

I am not your papa but I will protect and watch over you as you sleep little one. Sleep and have sweet dreams little one. When you wake you will be safe and I will see to it you are safe when I go.

Shadow looked to the pup and waited till her breathing slowed and until he knew that she was asleep and then he lowered his head down onto his front paws and he too closed his eyes and rested. Shadow did not sleep and even though he closed his eyes, his senses were alive and active to make sure the area around them was safe.

<style>
.shadowgarden .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.freetable-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shadowgarden b {color:#006500; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shadowgarden {background-color:#2A7A11; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... 92y0-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:15px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.shadowgarden .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread