This beautiful world
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

'Your welcome' she said with a smile as she was thanked for her generous comments. But, of course, there was little need for thanks. After all she had only been stating a fact. Or, at least, her opinion. Which perhaps stood for something given her love and skill for drawing. And even if other's didn't see what Harrow saw nor saw her ability it wouldn't matter. Odessa saw potential and would continued to nurse it if asked. Because, once upon a time, not too long ago, she'd picked up her first pencil and made a rough, shaky drawing. And that drawing day after day became steadier and more people could understand it aside from her Aunt, Uncle and Mother.

'You only need practice Harrow' she insisted gently, 'I wasn't very good when I started, you know. I'd only just learnt how to shift, could barely hold the pencil properly' Odessa laughed gently. She thought for a moment, giving honest thought to the girl's problem. 'Well, just keep trying. If you can draw it small but not big, just find a way to measure proportions' she looked around on the ground, 'Look! Like this stick, see?' she held it up against her own drawing. 'That's what I did. But I guess there's tons of other ways...' The medic gave a shrug, 'You jsut need to find ways that are right for you'.

'Ummm, how soon is soon...' she hummed quietly, 'Well, Immy said it was ahead of schedule. And our schedule was for early to mid May, so... Mid April perhaps?' she answered confidently. 'Not long at all!'

<style type="text/css">
.odessya b {font-weight:bold; color:#3c6680; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b5362; }
.odessya p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.odessya {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#8fadbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1vEW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 208px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a7382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.odessya p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.odessya p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread