[m][dnd]I Can Feel Your Fever, Taking Over
[html]
<style type="text/css">.marsmel2 b {color:#133341;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFFF;} .marsmel2 b2 {color:#53070b;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFFF;} .marsmel2 b3 {color:#3c1d33;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFFF;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... melwc2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: +3 (477)
Love hurts, but sometimes it's a good hurt

"What if Vigi wants ta kick ya' out when he finds out, eh? Think 'bout dat one, Marsy?" Asked Bartholomew, the asshole he was. He even gave Mars a sly look with a wide grin on his face. How funny would it be for him to be kicked out of another pack? Hilarious to the Cubbins male. Perhaps finally Bartholomew would be able to take the family back to California, where they belonged. Mars would not have anything to do with California though, for he was long done with the place, and he never wanted to even think about going back. He wasn't happy in Nova Scotia, but he was long from done trying to find a place for him to live happily. There were ten packs on the peninsula, there had to be one in which he would fit in. Hopefully the Court was that place. Imagine, the place of the mutts, for none other than Mars Russo. He would be nothing then a damn fool to the Courtiers. Just like his job once was, almost a year ago.

"He won't kick us out, as long as you behave. I will deal with Hurricane myself." the male clearly stated to the cocky Californian. Bart put a frown on his face quickly. "Dere's no fun in behavin'." spoke the Cubbins male to the Russo. Mars looked down at the being and he pulled Vox to a halt. "Listen to me..." started Mars with a hushed voice and a threatening glare. "If you fuck this up for me, I will kill you." the male spoke, a snarl on his maw before Bartholomew looked away from Mars and towards an approaching figure. Mars' mouth was wiped clean quickly as he looked at the figure and he cocked his head lightly. The scent hit him like a ton of bricks. Orin Takekuro. His two ears perked towards the woman and he actually let a small smile form on his maw. Before Mars was able to say anything, the woman had nearly jumped out of her skin, her words excited and her tail wagging. His own tail started to wag lightly as he quickly dismounted his steed and he moved towards her steed with a grace that was just him and his glory.

He offered a hand to her when he came to the side of her steed, offering to help her down. His eyes looked into her own, since he did not wear his sunglasses this evening, those icy blue eyes were solely focused on the woman. The smile was still there as he prepared to finally answer her question. "I moved back here with Krystalle and the kids. Crimson Dreams had nothing for me, nor my family." spoke the male, nodding his head lightly. "What are you doing here?" asked Mars, cocking his head to her.

Mars speaks Bartholomew Speaks Hurricane Speaks

and it feels like I'm alive...
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread