[m][dnd]I Can Feel Your Fever, Taking Over
[html]
<style type="text/css">.marsmel2 b {color:#133341;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFFF;} .marsmel2 b2 {color:#53070b;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFFF;} .marsmel2 b3 {color:#3c1d33;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFFF;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... melwc2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: Yeah here you go :3
A revolution has begun today for me inside

Now that was not a grace he often saw from the woman, and the grab of her hand in his seemed to just feel electric to him. He swallowed and he took a deep inhale. The inhale made his ears perk forward, giving him that sharp husky-esque look that he seemed to have about him and his family. She also answered his question rather quickly and then patted his shoulder. That pat gave him another whiff of her scent in the close distance, and it started to give him a warm feeling in his stomach. It made him rather confused, and he didn't even think about the depth of the words that she had spoken to him just moments ago. He was thinking about it so hard that he almost missed what she had spoken about with the family moving here to the court again, and how it was good to have a home as well. Mars nodded his head regardless, and smiled an almost awkward smile to the woman.

Mars was about to break his awkward silences with words to speak, but the woman continued, and then a rather big puppy had been let down from the saddle. The child did not look anything like Orin, so he guessed that it was someone else's. The child took off towards Vox, who was unstartled by the child, but willing to stand his ground against the child if he needed to. Mars looked at the child and his stallion. " Who's kid is that?" asked Mars, turning his head back to her, and getting yet another whiff of the strong scent that came from the woman. His pupils dilated as he looked at her, and a handsome smile formed on his lips. One that was unique in itself, never to be imitated by the other personalities.

That question was also answered rather quickly, as well as the question more so in depth of what her travels have been. She finished her poetic speech with a compliment and a giggle, and Mars chuckled lightly and held the smile strong on his face. "So me being here is just as good as seeing your brother? I haven't even smelt his scent around the packlands at all since I've been here, love." the Russo man spoke to the woman, an odd tone in his voice that he didn't really mean to make, but it did tip off as slightly seductive in the beginning. He couldn't help himself though, and he really didn't know what he was doing. Not even as the next words fell from his mouth.

" Amon has got some meat drying in my dad's old house, I can just pay him back later with some real good meat instead. He won't mind." Mars spoke, inviting them to eat his son's catch, but Mars was good for his word, and Mars knew that Amon didn't treat the meat good enough for it to taste all that well if it was allowed to dry out all the way, rather than it just being only a day since he started to dry it out. He then moved to the woman and he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her to his side and he motioned to her to head over towards Vox and to grab Spot so that they could go and get that food. Then again, you smell delicious yourself, Orin. the words were low, and close to the woman's ear. The words also were rumbled from this throat, his own coy smile forming on his maw.

Mars speaks Bartholomew Speaks Hurricane Speaks

the ultimate defense is to pretend..
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread