[m][dnd]I Can Feel Your Fever, Taking Over
[html]

Word Count → 300+

“Sarian, you play for a while, but don’t go more than a house either way,” she waved her arm, and with that she was taken into the old Russo house with Mars. The place still held echoes of the past, of the time when she first came to Nova Scotia to escape the slums of Florida. This place held many memories of one of her earliest friends, Rurik, a man that some part of her ghost still missed. She never did truly know what had become of him, but he was a tough wolf who could take care of himself. He probably just went back home to Russia.

Her eyes peered around the house as she entered, distracted for a small moment from their flirtations. A small smile came to her and then she turned liquid amber eyes back to Mars. At the word “bed” Orin perked up, and not even for the reason that their flirty ways would have suggested. “Mmm… bed. You know how long it’s been since I’ve stretched out on a nice bed?” She was speaking casually, but she moved to Mars and ran light fingers across his chest. “I moved out of the Terrace after I left Shawchert, and someone has taken over the book store so it’s all haystacks in the barn for me now.”

Sauntering past him, she moved through the living quarters and towards a room. There she saw what Mars had been talking about, the sturdy bed with what looked to be a pillow soft mattress kept up by the Russo elder. Mirthful laughter danced down the hall as she sprang forward, landing on the mattress kitty-corner. She stretched out on her stomach, joints crackling and popping as she eased and relaxed. She gathered up a pillow and buried her face in it for a moment before turning her head. “Marsy…” she called in a velvety, playful voice. “This bed is so comfortable. You ought to come see for yourself…” Still lying on her stomach, her tail swayed lazily but happy.

<style>
.orin2012 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.orin2012 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.orin2012 .charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#151524; margin:0px 0px 50px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:55px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.orin2012 b {color:#97000b; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.orin2012 {background-color:#7e5921; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4gPM1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.orin2012 .inner {margin:0px 5px 300px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.orin2012 p.wordcount {color:#ddd397; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread