[m][dnd]I Can Feel Your Fever, Taking Over
[html]
OOC: no worries, we'll just work around that :] +5(639)

It made his heart sink into his stomach, and his breath stop in his chest. He held his breath as his single blue eye was on the woman, the pupil not like it normally was, not narrowed and cold, but soft and almost warm, the look of love stuck there. The woman looked as if she would cry, and he felt like he wanted to, but pride would never let him do so. Not in front of Orin. Not in front of Krystalle, Amon, Paz. Anyone. The only one who ever saw him cry was his mother. That's the only person who would ever see the male cry. She slid down closer to him and he flinched lightly, but he relaxed once she spoke the words to him. A simple question of why he had never said it before. He looked down at the pillow fabric. Shawchert... spoke the male simply. I was afraid that he might love you more than I. he shamefully admitted as his ears fell back on his head. He finally breathed again, and again, the smell of the woman left him almost brain-dead of an actual consciousness and not just pure instinct.

When she draped an arm and a leg over him, he moved to her, and he returned the touch by wrapping his arm around her waist again. He moved the pillow under his head more to where he could look at her with both of his eyes, and they both were focused on the woman. She spoke on to him, the words he didn't entirely expect back from the woman. She loved him. She loved him. She didn't know him. She knew parts of him, but she had yet to see the man that was her fault in the first place. Hurricane. Just the thought of him looking over Mars' shoulder had the male look around the room to make sure he was alone in here and that Bart and Hurricane were not spying. He looked back at her as she spoke some more though, asking more questions. Thoughts were stumbling in his head, and he couldn't get the words to form right on his tongue. He tried to speak though, his mouth opening once or twice to answer the question, but the words not tumbling out like they normally did. He shut his mouth though because the woman took a deep breath. He looked at her and hoped that the absence of speech had not ruined anything, but he did not expect what was next.

.I want you.. the words were breathed out from the woman, and the mismatched ears of the male flipped back up, and he inhaled sharply. He didn't realize what he was doing until he did it, but he lifted himself up, which made her fall onto her back. He growled lightly and then he gave the woman a kiss. He put his arm on the other side of her and he looked down at her. He kissed her again and again and he let his hands wander down her stomach and to her hips, where he ran his fingers through her plush fur and then he pulled her hips towards his own. I want all of you. I always have wanted all of you. Even before Shawchert got his grubby fingers on you. the male whispered to her as he gave her another kiss and he started to nip at her neck. He started to nip and kiss his way down the woman until he found himself lower than he thought he was going to go, and he finally found the source of that intoxicating smell. He let his tongue come from his mouth though, and he licked the place where the smell was emanating from. She did taste delicious.

<style type="text/css">
.mars {width:400px; background-color:#000; border:1px solid white; padding:10px;}
.mars2 {padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.mars b {color:#6A6A6A; font-family:georgia;}
.mars p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread