[M][P] And the bodies hit the floor.
[html]

points → 7 :: Thank you! I love reading your posts. <3 I DISALLOW YOU TO READ THIS POST YET, I ENTERED IT TO EARLY AND DIDN'T GET TO SPELL CHECK. D;

Bambi found herself to be more caught up in her own pain and misery to worry about exactly who was comforting her. She could smell two animals- A wolf, and a cat. While using her nose to help scope out who the approaching creatures were, she again caught a whiff of Nana's dead scent. The dog completely collapsed in to the male's open arms, laying her head down on his lap. She knew she couldn't look very attractive while crying, which is one of the reasons she made a point to never do it in front of people.. That, and she couldn't stand having known that she had allowed someone to view her at her weakest point. But right now, that didn't matter. She couldn't stop crying, and she could not bring herself to push away this kind soul. She could feel him, breathing heavily, which demonstrated that he was highly upset as well. She was not sure if he had broken down due to his own issues and found comfort in crying along side someone, or if her own sadness actually had an emotional affect on him.

"Is she dead? Did.. Is she really die?" She had seen the body, yes. She had felt it, limp and cold in her arms. But she still could not believe it. Life and death were complete opposites. Life was enjoyed.. Most of the time. And death was feared, just like those who were able to bring it upon them. The convenient part in being a wolf was that they didn't have much to fear. They were damn near the top of the food chain now that humans were gone. And even with creatures like bear and cougars that could pose a threat lurking around, they tended to mind their own unless threatened.

The words of the wolf were in a language she didn't know. Yet they were beautiful by all means. They flowed together perfectly, and especially when he began to sing. Even with the state of extreme fear and anguish she was in, they soothed her.. To a certain extent. She could feel a small, furry critter nestling up against her. Bambi gripped the fur on his side, though not hard enough to hurt him. She pulled herself closer and nestled buried her face in his tummy, weeping against it. Murderer.. I killed her, didn't I? I didn't save her.. Let her die."

<style>
.heraldictxt-box {background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... mplate.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:106px; height:136px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.heraldictxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread