[M][P] And the bodies hit the floor.
[html]

Her yelp drew the male wolf’s dark ears forward, and he looked at the claw marks sadly. He might have bent to clean them, but with her head in his lap it would take a lot of flexibility he didn’t have to reach her thighs. His mind was too focused on the collective grief of the canines to pursue this train of thought, however, and he only sighed as she continued to weep. He heard Wilson make another soft remark about the elder “knowing it was her time,” but who knew how much of the explanation reached her. It certainly barely reached the Turkish luperci.

The merle female’s head came down in his lap again, and with Wilson rubbing his cheek against his size, he finally came to. Her hand touched his cheek as their blue eyes met: hers a soft shade of baby blue while his were more washed-out and icy. Her tan-pointed face was tender, and even as he gave his head a gentle shake, she reached up to kiss him.

Wilson meowed once, wordlessly, but it seemed to be a noise let out on accident as he quickly curled his tail around himself and sat hunched. Levent reached out with one hand to ruffle the tom’s ears, his other hand coming to stroke the female’s silvery hair.

“I am troubled only by your grief, süt mavisi,” Levent murmured, shaking his head lightly again. “I understand your pain. I understand what she must have meant to you.”

His gaze dropped to her wounds again, and he sighed. “I have bandages in my satchel. I can carry you there so we can get those wrapped up.” There was no judgment in his tone, which was hollow.

Wilson spoke up quietly. “You want me to go get it, mate?”

The luperci shook his head. “You’d break everything,” he retorted, some of the life coming back into his face at last. The tom flicked his tail and gave a satisfied nod, and Lev shifted lightly, though he would let the young woman move when she felt she could.

<style type="text/css">
.catdoglev b {font-weight:bold; color:#695b59; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #9b7757; }
.catdoglev w {font-weight:bold; color:#f3e4e2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #9b7757; }
.catdoglev p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.catdoglev {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9b198; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wfjaC.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9b7757; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread