[M][P] And the bodies hit the floor.
[html]

points → 4 :: table ©Sie

"She is.. She was.. All I had." Said the dog, shifting her focus away from the man. She had no more time for denial. The cat- Her mother- was gone. "For good.. Forever." She would give anything to not have to go on without her.. But she had too. "Should have died too," She thought, using her lids to cover her sad eyes. As much as she just wanted to give up and let herself go get eaten by a bear, she couldn't. For one, Nana would absolutely kill her. Again. And secondly, she couldn't leave her pack. Even though she was scared as hell, and still weeping on the inside like crazy.. She would not abandon them again. Maybe she wasn't all that important to it. But she hoped that the more time she spent within it, the more of a necessity she may become.

"Understand it?" She asked, propping herself up now on her elbows. "How?" Her voice was not demanding, and the question was meant to deter him. But how could he know? This man, who had never known Nana, and would probably have other friends in case his own cat died. She was all alone. She had no friends in the pack. Mostly because she couldn't build up the courage to make any. Her fear held her back from everything- And kept her from getting close to anyone. The only person she had really hit it off with was Oak.. And he was most likely gone by now back to his own pack lands. She wanted to make her way there just to be able to collapse in to the arms of some one with a familiar face, but couldn't bring herself to bother him.

What felt like painful hours to her was only a matter of seconds as she got to her feet. Her lips were curled up in to a snarling position, but it was more so as a person would grit their teeth at pain rather than a sign of aggressive. "He wouldn't break it, look what a gentle kitty he is." Bambi said, smiling weakly. She leaned over some, sucking in her breath as the pain washed over her. She scratched underneath the cat's chin, almost as a thanks to his kindness.. Similar to the soft kiss she had given to the male wolf. She shook her head at his offer, determined to walk on her own. "I can walk. I'll have to sooner or later, right?" She tried several different ways to stretch her legs- Hoping to find one that was less painful then the last. But she went without luck. "So," She said, looking at Levent. "What exactly do I owe you, if you won't let me take some of your burden off your shoulders?" <style>

.heraldictxt-2 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 95px 0px 0px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... plate2.png); background-repeat:repeat-y; background-position: top right;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt-2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread