[M] I only miss you when i'm breathing[dnd]
[html]

and tony has no clue about anything and here is a badly written post and an energetic tony

Neela was on his mind, almost constantly as she usually was these days. There was something drawing him towards her ever since they met, she'd hit a switch in Tony's brain that sent his willing for her. But he didn't know why. As smart, and as brutish as he was, he had no clue about those.... certain things. But even still the willingness to act them out was hounding his mind. Even walking, something he did to clear his thoughts did nothing about them. He growled in irritance, but as a swift wind blew a familiar scent towards his coal nose, his mind was set.

He rushed off as fast as he could, and kept following the scent until it got stronger. Even if she was aiming to move away from his, he'd catch up before long. Tony crossed the borders of his pack lands in a rush, strong legs powering him forward as he raced through the trees, ignoring the small branches poking his body. He soon found Neela, and with a huge smile on his face her called, 'Hey! Neela!

<style type="text/css">
.tonybooze b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff letter-spacing:3px;}
.tonybooze.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:8px;}
.tonybooze p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tonybooze {margin:0px auto; width:330px; background-color:#361206; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 56f567.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px 0px 420px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#927345; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread