[M] I only miss you when i'm breathing[dnd]
[html]

Is Tony in Optime? Shitty post is shitty X-X WC 232

Damn. It. All.

Neela froze stock still when Tony's voice called out from behind her, silently cursing all the gods of luck that he had found her the one day she didn’t want him to. Neela could feel the hard won self control over her instincts and hormones slipping away just at his voice and dreaded turning around to actually see him.

Neela quickly shifted up into Optime, hoping that the more unnatural form would provide her with some fortitude against her instincts. Unfortunately if anything the opposite occurred and she felt her control slowly loosening, like a boat being rocked by a storm, its moor line slowly unravelling.

"H-hey Tony." Neela's voice was somewhat jerky, fighting between a breathless whisper and her normal voice. Taking a deep breath to steady herself Neela turned to face him.

Like Neela had predicted keeping control of herself became more difficult with the object of her- Affection? Lust? - in sight and while she managed to keep herself from overtly reacting she couldn’t resist the countless smaller signals her body practically demanded she give; tail setting to wagging in large, lazy arcs and arms crossing tightly at just the point that would emphasise her breasts, body unconsciously moving forward in a few predatory steps towards him.

Neela didn’t speak any more, she simply stared at Tony, amber eyes holding an almost hungry glint to them.

<style type="text/css">
.neelabooze b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff letter-spacing:3px;}
.neelabooze.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:8px;}
.neelabooze p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.neelabooze {margin:0px auto; width:330px; background-color:#331105; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... cdb58b.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px 0px 440px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#976623; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread