[M] I only miss you when i'm breathing[dnd]
[html]

yes tony has two legs today ^^

Tony's head tilted curiously. Neela smelt different since he had last seen her, but the earth furred boy didn't put this down to any else other than she'd been somewhere or done something to give her a different scent. And he kind of liked it, was kind of drawn to it. Her voice was different too, more uncontrolled, like his had been before he reached his teenage months. And she seemed half happy to see him, wanting him to be there, and... half willing him to be swallowed up by the earth where he stood. Neela's arms were crossed and as she turned around his gaze dipped down suddenly, but was directed back to her amber eyes as he realised he had been staring.

He was frightened as she took steps towards him, almost threatened, but he held his ground as he stared in her eyes. Nothing something he hadn't seen before. He wasn't experienced in this area and therefore had no idea what was going on and had no idea what the 'signals' were. His own tail made large subconscious swings, mimicking Neela's, larger than the usually content movements he made. 'Y' okay?' he asked, his tone full of compassion.

<style type="text/css">
.tonybooze b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff letter-spacing:3px;}
.tonybooze.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:8px;}
.tonybooze p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tonybooze {margin:0px auto; width:330px; background-color:#361206; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 56f567.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px 0px 420px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#927345; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread