[M] I only miss you when i'm breathing[dnd]
[html]

out of character text

Step by step Neela slowly made her way forwards, eyes slowly deviating from Tony's face to roam over his body as her instincts slowly. This meant that Neela didn’t notice the mild reaction of fear , though she did look up enough to notice the direction his eyes took for a second, prompting a smirk.

"Yeah. No. Maybe." Neela replied in response to Tony's question. The collie had closed the distance between them by this point and was standing muzzle to muzzle with Tony, barely an inch between them as she licked her lips in an involuntary motion. The battle between her instincts and her mind was almost done by now, hormones and instincts working together to beat her reasoning into submission and shove it into a corner of her mind.

One hand was raised up to rest on Tony's chest, dragged along with unsheathed claws running gently through the fur as Neela began to circle him closely, her tail thumping against his legs in a rapid beat. Neela's hands slipped up onto his shoulders as she reached his back, pulling herself up so her muzzle was right by his ear, "Yeah, I'm fine." she said quietly, dropping her face to nuzzle the base of his neck while her hands dropped from his shoulders, running down the muscles of his back.

<style type="text/css">
.neelabooze b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff letter-spacing:3px;}
.neelabooze.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:8px;}
.neelabooze p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.neelabooze {margin:0px auto; width:330px; background-color:#331105; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... cdb58b.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px 0px 440px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#976623; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread