[M] I only miss you when i'm breathing[dnd]
[html]

pp is okay mebbe?

Neela's amber orbs deviated from his golden eyes, trailing over his muscled body. Tony, of course, took this as a sign that he need not keep his gaze bound to her own eyes. He managed to bite his lip as he tried to ignore the dancing excitement in his stomach. As they stood muzzle to muzzle, as Neela licked her lips. Tony's own tongue made a quick flicked towards Neela's snout. He was already becoming instinct driven. For the first time reacting to a woman's subconscious signals with ease. He pulled himself closer, so that they were chest to chest. His tailed flicked in odd rhythms, against both his and Neela's legs. His heart sped up as Neela's unsheathed claws were dragged over his body. 'Neela...' he whined gently.

Tony swallowed, looking down to Neela, 'C'mon... Less, uh. Less siddown...' He hummed, pulling himself away and beckoning to Neela to followed him. He stumbled a few steps away, to sit down in a spot shaded quite densely by the thick trees over head. 'S' Comfy over here' he commented, patting the ground next to him. 'S' bit cold, but s' better than starin' inta t' sun, eh?'

<style type="text/css">
.tonybooze b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff letter-spacing:3px;}
.tonybooze.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:8px;}
.tonybooze p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tonybooze {margin:0px auto; width:330px; background-color:#361206; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 56f567.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px 0px 420px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#927345; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread