[M] I only miss you when i'm breathing[dnd]
[html]

WC: 337 - This thread is probably gonna have a fair amount of PP from both sides :3. Speaking of which…

If Tony had moved away or shown any other sign of aprehension Neela might have been able to control herself and back off. Unfortunately he did neither, responding to her as her instincts wanted and not as her brain did, securing the battle for them.

When Tony moved off to the side Neela followed willingly, sticking close to the large male. Rather than taking a seat besides Tony Neela dropped herself on-top of him; pushing him down from a seated position so that he was lay on the grass and seating herself on her stomach, half confident that he could support her light frame easily and half not caring. Hey body language displayed a mock dominant tone and her hands were positioned on his shoulders to give the image of her holding him down, though with his size and strength Tony could easily throw her off if he wished.

"S'pose it is." Neela muttered in response before lowering her head in quick bursts, nipping and licking at his ears and neck, darting away just out of reach of any movements he might make in reaction.

Neela kept this up for a little while before suddenly she stopped, raising her body high and letting an inviting grin spread onto her face, "I'd say there's better things ta look at either way though." Neela then let her tail drop down so that it was hanging between Tony's legs, soft fur running gently over his crotch as she moved it from side to side, "Maybe if yer lucky you'll get ta do more than look." Neela's words were a bluff, this far in nothing short of Tony outright refusing would make her back down; it was all part of the mock dominance game she was playing.

Neela lowered herself down, pressing her chest tightly to Tony's as she stretched out, tail still in position and moving. Her elbows were leaning on his shoulders now, hands laced behind his head as her muzzle nuzzled down into the crook of his neck.

<style type="text/css">
.neelabooze b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff letter-spacing:3px;}
.neelabooze.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:8px;}
.neelabooze p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.neelabooze {margin:0px auto; width:330px; background-color:#331105; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... cdb58b.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px 0px 440px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#976623; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread