[M] I only miss you when i'm breathing[dnd]
[html]

XD

Tony would have never dared to rebel against Neela. If both of them were mates, they would work in perfect sync. Neela wanted and Tony gave. Perfect. But of course neither were each other's mates, however well it would work, yet. The brute was forced into leaning backward against the ground as Neela mounted him. His eyes bulged slightly as he found himself in the most awkward situation ever. And as he settled he realised he was actually enjoying himself. While it looked like she was holding him down it would have taken him merely a swift movement to turn the tables. However, as Neela was obviously more experienced he let her take control. And as she was obviously eager it would take time for him to be instructed.

He rolled his head to the side as Neela nipped the skin there, and let out a gentle, happy whine. Tony smiled at her words, reaching up to her waist to let his own hands rove willing over her body. She pressed her chest tightly against the warrior's own, his heart sped up against her and as she nuzzled his neck he flicked his tongue over her head and neck. Neela's tail dropping was the breaking point for Tony, there was a slight, surprising bucking motion as Tony found himself more excited. As the brute let his hands roved out over the collie's body, he found himself arising.

<style type="text/css">
.tonybooze b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff letter-spacing:3px;}
.tonybooze.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:8px;}
.tonybooze p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tonybooze {margin:0px auto; width:330px; background-color:#361206; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 56f567.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px 0px 420px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#927345; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread