[M] I only miss you when i'm breathing[dnd]
[html]

out of character text

Neela hummed deep in her chest as her probing tail felt the evidence of Tony's willing participation. Neela was losing more and more control over herself as things went on and it was all she could do to keep herself from getting down to business and putting Tony;s growing attraction to good use. There was some small,r ational, part of her mind holding back from that, muttering quietly that if she was going to do this she might as well do it properly and enjoy it.

Even so Neela felt herself growing more and mroe rowdy. Lowering herself down she molded her lower body to Tony's stomach and started rubbing up and down in a slow rythm, letting out a quiet whimper as a certain sensetive part of her body rubbed along Tony's stomach. In contrast with this slow movement her tail sped up, constantly rubbing against and teasing Tony.

Neela's hands unlatched themselves from the back of Tony's head, one hand gently starting to trail over his ears while the other dedicated itself to more adventurous gambits, reaching down to snag one of Tony's hands and guide it to her breast before she mimiced the action, starting to rub Tony's chest and flick the nipple.

Feather soft Neela started to trace a line of gentle nips up Tony's throat, followign along the bottom of his jaw and eventually cresting it, pressing her muzzle flat to his. With almost desparate movements Neela's tongue shot out, licking at Tony's lips and seeking entrance.

<style type="text/css">
.neelabooze b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff letter-spacing:3px;}
.neelabooze.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:8px;}
.neelabooze p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.neelabooze {margin:0px auto; width:330px; background-color:#331105; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... cdb58b.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px 0px 440px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#976623; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread