[M] I only miss you when i'm breathing[dnd]
[html]

out of character text

Against the ground Tony's own tail fidgetted awkwardly. While restrained by both Neela's and his own body mass, his tail still moved slightly. His ears rotated swiftly catching onto the incomprehenceable mutterings his partner was making. Tony's eyes were hungry as they sailed across and over Neela. As his partner moulded herself to him, Tony let out a soft growl and wiggled his hips against Neela's tail. Then something happened which made the soldier's attention faulter. Looking down, he noticed that for the first time in his life. He was at attention. Of course, this being the first time he had no idea what was going on and merely frowned softly before turning back to Neela with a awkward smile, 'Wh... What do I do?'

Her tail was still flicking at his member, the organ following the theme of his body. Tony's hips bucked slightly, as Neela moved his hands to her chest and copied her movements. He nuzzled her neck and planted soft licks there, moving to the tip of Neela's muzzle and nipping it gently. He grunted softly, letting one hand move away and trail Neela's body again. 'Neela...' Tony hummed hungrily. His breathing sped up as he pressed his body against Neela's.

<style type="text/css">
.tonybooze b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff letter-spacing:3px;}
.tonybooze.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:8px;}
.tonybooze p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tonybooze {margin:0px auto; width:330px; background-color:#361206; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 56f567.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px 0px 420px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#927345; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread