[M] I only miss you when i'm breathing[dnd]
[html]

WC 244

Under normal conditions Tony's question would have had Neela reeling in horror; beaten into her the truth of the difference in age between the two. With the instincts of heat thrumming strong through her mind and Tony's scent saturating her nostrils she barely noticed the question and didn't process it at all, her mouth automatically responding almost independently of her reasoning. "Sit back. Enjoy." The words were a throaty whisper, punctuated by another series of licks and nips to Tony's muzzle. As far gone to her instincts as she was it was a miracle that Neela got that much out. Tony's hands starter travelling over her body again and this pushed Neela over the edge, her instincts fully taking control as she pushed forward, nipping at Tony's ears.

Neela started to slide down Tony's body and suddenly the difference in size between them became apparent. Lowering her body to be equal to his left Tony's face far out of reach; Neela's head was stretched taunt across his chest with the tip of her muzzle just barely brushing the crook of his neck. Still the advantages outweighed the disadvantages and Neela took advantage of them, lower body moving in a slow rhythm as she starter to rub herself over Tony, still teasing the boy and not quite dropping herself down yet. The sensation sent a wave of pleasure through Neela and she growled ferally, the low sound vibrating through her throat and into Tony's chest.

<style type="text/css">
.neelabooze b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff letter-spacing:3px;}
.neelabooze.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:8px;}
.neelabooze p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.neelabooze {margin:0px auto; width:330px; background-color:#331105; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... cdb58b.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px 0px 440px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#976623; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread