[M] I only miss you when i'm breathing[dnd]
[html]

short, but I gotta run ^^

Normally, he'd have been frozen in shame and embarrassment having to ask that question. But right now, and several minutes before that, caution had been thrown to the wind. Although he had no idea what he was doing and inside that made him feel like a little kid again. Just like when Jazper had woken him up from a dream where he'd been chasing rabbits. Either way Neela's words didn't help much, because she offered no instruction. Only further tempting as she slithered downwards. 'N...Neela...' he groaned softly. His hands tightened gently as he considered his movements, half aware of what he was doing and then again half not.

As Neela moved her body against his he hummed and then growled softly. 'N...N...' but he couldn't speak. His muzzle and teeth traced her ears gently, nipping them with care. He was sitting their, lying really, being teased. And he found it hard to resists. His body leant up and rubbed up against Neela, grinding against her with passion as the nips became strong at her bent ears. Tony sighed deeply, his hands gripping onto Neela's waist.

<style type="text/css">
.tonybooze b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff letter-spacing:3px;}
.tonybooze.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:8px;}
.tonybooze p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tonybooze {margin:0px auto; width:330px; background-color:#361206; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 56f567.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px 0px 420px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#927345; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread