[M] I only miss you when i'm breathing[dnd]
[html]

Sorry bout the wait

Neela's head was a mess of hormones and lust, so much so that she practically felt as though her body was moving on autopilot, leaving her mind a passenger.. The precious shred of her self control were evaporating in the face of Tony's actions and her own instincts and impatience.

Tony was active around her head, his mouth constantly nipping and licking at her ears. Neela responded in kind, laying a series of long but quick licks up his neck as she growled deep into his chest to match Tony's.

Finally Neela couldn't wait any longer and she dropped her hindquarters down, letting out a long deep moan as she finally let Tony enter her. Despite the frantic nature to her moan Neela moved with deliberation, slowly sliding herself up and down; some shred of self control sticking to the teasing she had been inflicting upon Tony earlier. Neela felt as though a haze had descended over her mind, preventing her from thinking of anything other than Tony and what was happening here. It didn't even occur to her to fight it and instead she just buried her face in Tony's chest and continued.

<style type="text/css">
.neelabooze b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff letter-spacing:3px;}
.neelabooze.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:8px;}
.neelabooze p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.neelabooze {margin:0px auto; width:330px; background-color:#331105; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... cdb58b.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px 0px 440px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#976623; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread