[M] I only miss you when i'm breathing[dnd]
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

shorrty ^^

As large a mess Neela's head was in, Tony was subconsciously sure that he was on the same level, on a different level of confused. The fur around his throat was sodden now, but Tony did mind in the slightest. After all he was more interested in other things. Busy keeping himself suitably distracted. He buried his snout in her mane, nipping at her flesh gently. It was safe to say he was in heaven at that moment, lying in the dirt with someone he had grown to care a lot about since he met her in Halifax while searching for weapons to patch up. And he still had that knife. Studded with a single diamond, well chunk of glass. He couldn't quite find a diamond however hard he was searching. He'd considered giving it to Neela one day but so far he'd been to shy to hand it over as a gift.

Neela's movement was surprising, but not to unwelcome. And in a way he guessed he was glad she done it quick, without any warning. Because in truth he'd be nervous otherwise. But with little time to think about it he found himself in shock briefly. His teeth dug a little deeper into Neela's neck, but nothing to tight. He moved with her, holding her closer and burying his nose in her plushy fur. Tony felt a slight ache in his back from lying on the ground, but as it stood it was easily ignorable.

<style type="text/css">
.libertytony b {font-weight:bold; color:#4c5366; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #637079; }
.libertytony p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.libertytony {margin:0 auto; width:450; background-color:#2b2620; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... dd760a.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bfc4c8; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.libertytony-border1 {width:500px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread