[M] I only miss you when i'm breathing[dnd]
[html]

Short as well : (

It had been far too long since Neela had done this, far too long since she had let go and opened herself up to another completely. Slowly she began to give in to her instincts piece by piece, the pace of her movements increasing as she started to slide up and down Tony.

Her mouth fixed itself to the base of his neck, teeth snapping out to tug and nip at his fur and skin, her muzzle vibrating against his neck when she let out a moan, her hands running up and down his body. She started to gently call out Tony's name, the quiet sound almost lost amidst the flurry of yips and moans she was now producing. Abstinence had sapped her endurance and Neela felt a familiar pressure building within her but she stubbornly fought against it, something within her subconsciously realising that once this was over she would have to face the world again and trying to prolong the experience.

Tony made her feel safe, both from the world outside and from herself. As she lay here, body pressed against his, she felt as though nothing could hurt her, as though her past had melted away.

It was a false illusion of safety, but she wanted to believe it a little longer.

<style type="text/css">
.neelabooze b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff letter-spacing:3px;}
.neelabooze.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:8px;}
.neelabooze p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.neelabooze {margin:0px auto; width:330px; background-color:#331105; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... cdb58b.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px 0px 440px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#976623; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread