[M] I only miss you when i'm breathing[dnd]
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

shooort~

For all the points you could give him for enjoying himself they didn't match up to the fact that he had no idea what he was doing and the fact that Neela's teasing was sending him insane. He sort of, writhed underneath her. Whining like some kind of lost puppy looking for his parents, scared, but not so alone any more. Not with Neela at least. Tony managed to croak out her name several times with desperation, before letting his ears drop to the base of his skull in a loss of pride and confidence. Jesus, what would Dad say if he saw me like this. The other implications were void in his mind and only the prospect of his father seeing him with no control, teased and terrified, scared him in it's own right.

'N...Nee....L..La....' he hummed fiercely, grinding against her in jerky, rough and wholly instinctive (but not unwanted) movements. There was no doubt nor regret in his mind aside from the fear and natural worry. For himself and Neela. Because despite his age he had no idea what the fuck he was doing, nor what usually occurred from such meetings. Of even what it felt like. But so far it was enjoyable and he felt it was safe for him to be with Neela now.

<style type="text/css">
.libertytony b {font-weight:bold; color:#4c5366; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #637079; }
.libertytony p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.libertytony {margin:0 auto; width:450; background-color:#2b2620; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... dd760a.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bfc4c8; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.libertytony-border1 {width:500px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread