teeming with souls shall it ever be
[html]
If this post is weird or hard to follow, I'm sorry. :c I'm on oxycodone after my accident and it makes me weird and dizzy and hard to follow myself, heh.

The figure rose to her two feet, and Vigilante studied her intently. "You live still," he stated simply, the words carrying across the distance with ease. It was not said with praise nor accusation; it was simple fact. He recognized her, though she had changed, just as he had. Time changed all beings, and he had only seen her on the brink of death, having attempted to end her own life by consuming flowers of deadly poison. Though he had not known her, the dog King had done all that he could to keep her here in this life, and seeing her now, it was obvious his attempts had succeeded.

There was no way for him to know what she had done with the gift of life after they had parted ways, no way for him to know if she had done something worthwhile with it. Perhaps she had made more attempts on her life, or perhaps she had given that up in lieu of living as she was meant to. Her attempt on her own life had been for the crime of loving a woman, and briefly Vigilante wondered if she had ever reconciled with that woman or if they had both moved on. And yet, such things did not matter, for she had stayed alive. If she had done nothing else, she had lived, and that was worth more than anything.

<style type="text/css">
.vigi9001-box {width:300px;height:352px;float:right;}
.vigi9001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#807873; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.vigi9001-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#514739; text-align:center;}
.vigi9001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vigi9001{margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px; background-color:#383838; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uaWBN.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #101010; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread