teeming with souls shall it ever be
[html]
Much, much better! <3

The King was silent as she spoke, admitting something that must have been difficult for her to speak. He had not asked for the information, had not pressed for it; it had been given willingly, and so he knew it must be true. If not the whole truth, that much had to be. Taking lives was nothing he was unaccustomed to. In fact, hers was the only life he had directly saved. All others he had saved by taking the evils out of their lives, freeing them from those that did them harm. She was different.

"I have taken far more than I can count," he spoke, his tone serious. "If lives are taken from those that do not deserve them... I cannot fault that." The girl with the bobtail had not explained the circumstances, and he hoped that she would not tell him next that she had taken the lives of innocents. Such a thing was hardly forgivable. Innocent lives should never be taken, no matter the reason.

<style type="text/css">
.vigi9001-box {width:300px;height:352px;float:right;}
.vigi9001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#807873; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.vigi9001-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#514739; text-align:center;}
.vigi9001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vigi9001{margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px; background-color:#383838; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uaWBN.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #101010; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread