[J][P] Gaming the system
[html]

Does Ezequiel know that Tlantli is planning to leave? I forgot./+300

Tlantli arrived fairly soon after Ezequiel called, greeting him and commenting on the staff he bore. Ezequiel took a moment before he replied, taking a few seconds to study the woman he would pretend to be mated to for before he answered her grin with his own, idly twirling the heavy staff in his hand with a practised ease, "Aye, I'm ready. Anita's just clearing up the camp, she'll be along soon." A lie, but there was no need to let Tlantli know of his lack of trust.

Not that he didn’t trust her at all, he wouldn’t be taking part in this plan if that were the case, but he was always much more cautious with Anita's health than his own; he could fight his way out of many a bad situation that she couldn’t after all.

This little thin'll serve well as a gift I hope then?" Ezequiel asked, jerking his hand to indicate the staff he held. Giving Tlantli a split second to reply Ezequiel then strode forward, moving close enough to Tlantli to make their story of a sudden mateship believable to a passer by but leaving the specifics of their stance, such as if they needed to be touching, up to her; she knew the tone of life in the pack better than him after all.

"Might as well give em a call an get it over with then aye? Unless there's anythin' last minute ya'd like ta tell me?" Ezequiel's words were casual, the jackal cross purposely exaggerated his Irish accent to make himself seem more comfortable around Tlantli but tension was evident in the tightness of his muscles and stance for a moment before he forced himself to relax with a deep breath, preparing himself to face the leader that Tlantli would call.

<style type="text/css">
.ezekour b {font-weight:bold; color:#415747; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px; }
.ezekour p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.ezekour {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TZfk3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:370px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#b9b9b9; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread