[J][P] Gaming the system
[html]

PP is fine and yeah, lets have Ezequiel know bout her leaving then. I assume Ezequiel has been told Eris' name./+593

Ezequiel remained silent and still for the most part, simply nodding in response to Tlantli's advice. When Eris arrived he remained silent, simply remaining behind Tlantli with his eyes averted and ears lowered slightly as was expected, until Tlantli introduced him.

If there was one thing Ezequiel prided himself on it was his control. Control of his body, control of his emotions and control of his voice. When under stress, such as now, Ezequiel tended to hyperfocus on this control, which was generally a beneficial thing. In battle it allowed him to control his movements nearly perfectly, in this situation everything about Ezequiel was perfectly balanced. His movements as he took a single step forward before dropping onto one knee, slowly bringing the staff round to be held out in-front of him for Eris to take when she saw fit, its position obviously that of a gift being offered.

" Eris ceannaire beannachtaí onóir, it is a pleasure to meet you." Ezequiel's Irish accent was strong as he automatically dropped into Irish for the formal greeting, his voice respectful to transmit the meaning of the phrase even though the words likely wouldn’t be understood.

Ezequiel was somewhat unsure of how to act as Eris talked to Tlantli, commenting of her surprise at the yellow furred coyote choosing a mate. If he remained too passive and silent he might seem weak, but if he butted in it might be taken as rude, something that he did definitely not want to display as a prospective pack joiner. Ezequiel took the middle ground, keeping quiet as the two spoke but speaking clearly and strongly when he was addressed, "Aye. I pledge my loyalty to Salsola and its leaders first and foremost." Ezequiel confirmed, voice tight and formal but not nervous, "I wish a pack just as much as I wish Tlantli, moreso even as I am responsible for another in that regard," Ezequiel added an appropriate amount of affection to his voice when he spoke of Tlantli, mind still going a mile a minute and overanalysing his actions,"I had been scouting the land the past few weeks, looking for a pack where me and my sister could settle. Salsola escaped my notice due to its position and those other packs I saw were either weak or unsuitable for one reason or another. I was due to leave the area to search other lands when I met Tlantli."

There was a rustle in the bushes behind them, though Ezequiel didn’t react as he had already recognised the scent within an instant and instead he simply spoke as Anita left the undergrowth and padded towards them, stepping lightly with her eyes low and dropping a holdall containing most of their belongings onto the ground and taking up a position to mirror Ezequiel's slightly behind and to the side of him. "Anita, my sister."He explained to Eris before turning his attention to Anita, moving his muzzle the slightest fraction to direct his voice backwards,"Tháinig tú go luath Anita" He spoke to her, toneign the words so they seemed like a simple greeting. There was a jangle as Anita knelt and out of the corner of his eye Ezequiel saw her holding a thin silver chain necklace studded with blue jewels out, just as Ezequiel held his staff. "Chuala mé ag caint leat Ezequiel, agus bhain sé sábháilte" Anita responded quietly, also toning her words like along winded greeting - it was useful knowing a language few others did - before falling silent along with Ezequiel as the two waited for Eris to say her piece.

<style type="text/css">
.ezekour b {font-weight:bold; color:#415747; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px; }
.ezekour p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.ezekour {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TZfk3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:370px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#b9b9b9; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread