Sugar Run
[html]

i'm so sorry ; ;

Sage's smile broadened when the lady returned a friendly answer. She didn't know if she could handle much more hostility. Pleased, she moved forward, peering at the trees and the buckets she carried, wondering how much she'd found. The idea of maple syrup sounded pleasant and tasty, and her mouth watered as she imagined its sweetness. She didn't know what it tasted like, truly, but maybe soon she would. "I haven't," she replied, shaking her head softly. "How does it work?"

Curiously, she sidled beside the woman, wide amber eyes appraising the tools. One was a rusted hunk of metal shoved into the trunk of the tall maple, and the other a simple bucket beneath, catching its drippings. It seems easy enough, she thought. Glancing up at the canopy of leaves above, Sage wondered if the trees mourned the loss of their sap.

<style>
.sage-field {margin:0 auto; width:475px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TydOF.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 125px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.sage-field p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.sage-field p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.sage-field b {color:#919919; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread