Sugar Run
[html]

<3

Sage listened, nodding and mumbling interested noises. The process of collecting the sap seemed easy enough, but the tawny coyote wondered still how to create the tasty final product. "That part doesn't sound so hard," she mused with a smile as she followed the older, sandy-grey woman to the next tree. This bucket was not very full, Sage noticed as she peered in, but it was taken anyway as the stranger gave her name.

Crimson Dreams, she remembered, where Barry used to live... Sage wondered why he'd left. "Lovely to meet you, Anu," Sage said airily, the lingering effects of the smoke slowing her words to a lazy, dreamy tone. "My name is Sage River Lykoi. Ichika is my home," she added in reply. "I have a friend who used to live in Crimson Dreams. Maybe you know him; he's called Barrett." Her first memory of the dark, handsome wolf was a happy one. They'd smoked together at the top of a scenic hill just outside of the packlands, watching the sunset. She'd been intoxicated by his charm, and he hadn't objected. It had been wonderful; it was a type of freedom she found herself searching for again.

<style>
.sage-field {margin:0 auto; width:475px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TydOF.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 125px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.sage-field p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.sage-field p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.sage-field b {color:#919919; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread