Life Was Beautiful
[html]

OOC here. /+000

t was the season. That was what it had to be. She could blame it on the season, yet the fluttering of her heart and inability to breathe were undeniable. When the massive male came to a stop at Insomnia, she allowed her mutli-colored eyes to turn up to those vibrant pools of gold. It was terrible that he could suck her in like he did. She could feel the candle within her heart fighting to say lit. When it went out would she die? Was it possible to die from a broken heart? Was her love sharing intimacy with someone else this season? Had he forgotten her? The smallest of frowns creased the lady’s features as she continued to stare vacantly up into the male's smoldering golden eyes, yet just as quickly as the small creasing of lips had appeared it was gone and her features were once again lifeless much like that of a porcelain doll.

Breathless whisper escaped his mouth arousing Insomnia from her reminiscing state. It was interesting how he could draw her back from her dream-like state with just a one single word. A genuine smile worked its way from the corners of her mouth all the way across her face, lighting up those vibrant oceanic eyes. “Ce-Cerberus..? My name is Insomnia..." Murmur escaped her lips dancing upon the air just like the light danced upon the grainy ground. Even though her hind appendage was positioned in a downward manner her musky female scent still managed to perfume the air, drawing out any sort of urge that any male had. Her body screamed at her, begging her to turn around and cock that lustrous appendage to the side. Nature knew that this male was one that would pass on good, worthy genes. Fortunately, Insomnia knew that this was just formal, and she shouldn't be acting like this. "I-I do recognize you." She nudged him up so that he could get out of the submission position and looked at his paw than looked back up into his eyes. "What happened there?"

<style type="text/css">
.insnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#3a595f; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia; text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;}
.insnow p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.insnow {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b2c7cc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZZREG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3a595f; border-radius:5px; padding:415px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#708f97; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread