Life Was Beautiful
[html]

Short is short :c /+000

She smiled softly and nuzzled the top of his head. He needed comfort, she would be there for him. She looked around. A gentle shake of her head was given as he spoke. "It's okay, Cer" she responded softly. "You did what you had to do. I understand that." Gentle smile danced upon her delicate muzzle as she spoke. "I... I just hope you weren't hurt too terribly bad..."

Soft sigh escaped from her as she leaned her head towards him. There was so much blood staining his beautiful fur. As her muzzle neared his shoulder, salmon tongue slid forth and she began to gently lick away the blood that was already dry. A frown danced upon her muzzle. She couldn't fully tell where all of his wounds were. She wasn't a healer but she would try to help in anyway that she possibly could.

<style type="text/css">
.insnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#3a595f; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia; text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;}
.insnow p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.insnow {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b2c7cc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZZREG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3a595f; border-radius:5px; padding:415px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#708f97; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread