Life Was Beautiful
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Rancho);</style>Titania Moonsong

burning the ground, I break from the crowd
I'm on the hunt I'm after you

strut on a line, it's discord and rhyme

AND I'M HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF

Word Count :: 600+Once again let me apologize for my delay in coming in to this thread. Like I said, Disneyland. X.x Replies will be timely now! Also, I tried very hard not to PP any of these actions, so feel free to counter/negate what you need/want to in your replies.

Something was amiss within New Dawn, but Titania hadn’t quite put her paw on it yet. There was something… a scent?... that had sent a trill of anger down her spine earlier this morning, but she had only caught it on the wind and it was so faint that it did not speak to her instincts as it would have had she been closer to the scent’s origin. This mystery, and the feeling that it had given her, had put the Alphess in a very sour mood.

She had been patrolling… no, not patrolling… stalking her territory all day since. She wished to track it down, find out what it was that had made her hackles rise on instinct and made her heart pound angrily against her ribs. It had only been a tease, though, and not enough to have tracked it back to its source. There was a threat. A threat to her and New Dawn, she decided, and it needed to be ousted, so when the foreign howl rang through her realm it ruffled the ridge of fur from nape to tail. With her head and tail held high, Titania started the sprint that would bring her to the border where the call had been made.

As she neared, nothing served to ease her temper. That scent that had roused her earlier was back, and this time it was more than a small inkling. Now she knew what it was, long before she had found the pair. Another female was in heat.

By the time she could see them, laying there nestled together like night and day, her eyes were narrowed with ire and her lip curled back instinctively. The fact that she was laying at the borders nuzzling an apparent stranger only aided the Alphess in jumping to further conclusions… conclusions that were none too favorable for Insomnia.

Seeing the “touching” scene before her fueled Titania’s haste, and her gait broke from a brisk lope into a full run. Sturdy paws drummed against the ground, barely braking speed even as she was upon them. If they caught a glimpse of her face they would see the mask of a furious alphess, charging in to handle a multitude of threats.

She bulldozed into them without remorse. If they didn’t leap up and move, she would trample on them and wriggle her way between them with snapping jaws until the two were separated, no remorse for Cerberus’s wounds and not yet recognizing the returning member – though she soon would. She swung her head at Cerberus and her teeth clacked together as she tried to drive him away from Insomnia, and at the same time she pushed her weight against Insomnia, hoping to shoulder her up and shove her as she moved her own rump around, pushing her back and away.

“What is the meaning of this!” the alphess demanded, fanned tail curled over her hip as she bit for Insomnia’s scruff and tried to pull her farther away from Cerberus. She was beginning to grow aware of the stranger’s wounds, and assuming he could not attack in this state she was more concerned with the subord’s insolence. If her attempted hold on Insomnia’s ruff found purchase, then she would next shove her to the ground and stand over her.

Her molten gaze turned to Cerberus, and shocked recognition was suddenly there. He had been gone for weeks; it was assumed that he had abandoned New Dawn. But now he was back… and had he? He was an outsider now, and if he had dared take Insomnia then he would be treated as any other menace to her pack. “You! What do you think you are doing?!” She spat, communicating with more lupine growls and body stance than actual language.

image from dawnthieves; code template by kitty; table by raze

<style>
.Hltw_razkit p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px; line-height:16px;}
.Hltw_razkit b {color:#ffff62; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.Hltw_razkit {background-color:#605f5f; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#f1efed; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XNRhd.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #463837; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Hltw_razkit .name {text-align:center; font-family:Rancho; color:#ffff62; font-size:65px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:25px; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.Hltw_razkit .lyrics {font-family:georgia; color:#f1efed; font-size:15px; padding:6px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:12px; text-align:center;}
.Hltw_razkit .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:10px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a3629; padding:0px 15px 0px 0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread