Life Was Beautiful
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Insomnia's chin ached on the ground as she laid there with her legs sprawled out behind her. Her black belly was exposed to the dirt and such and her front paws slid in front of her nose. Her eyes were closed tightly shut while she endured the slight pain that had suddenly come to her. Nothing was broken only bruised. She stayed on her stomach though as Titania got up and started questioning Cerby. She sighed to herself and tried to lick her nose to get some dirt out of it. As she turned back to her and asked if she had betrayed the pack she shook her head and automatically sat up straight. "I would NEVER do that. I am loyal to this pack and you and Zalen." She looked into the eyes of her alphess and her eyes pleaded that they told the truth. She would never do anything to go against the ones she loved. She wouldn't have anyone if it weren't for this pack. She looked than at Cerberus and smiled a bit. "He was hurt and tired, I was only trying to help him.."

<style type="text/css">
.insnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#3a595f; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia; text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;}
.insnow p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.insnow {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b2c7cc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZZREG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3a595f; border-radius:5px; padding:415px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#708f97; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread