Life Was Beautiful
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Rancho);</style>Titania Moonsong

burning the ground, I break from the crowd
I'm on the hunt I'm after you

strut on a line, it's discord and rhyme

AND I'M HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF

Word Count :: 400+ Welcome back!

There was a long silence as Titania considered both wolves’ cases. Neither of them had the scent of the act that she suspected them of committing when she had found them, and despite her natural tendencies to look down upon a female in season she could not blame Insomnia for being in nature’s state. Her eyes moved between the two, watching them, waiting for one of them to crack, for a tell that their stories were in fact facades, but neither crumbled under the weight of silence.

Finally, she nodded. “Insomnia,” she addressed the Subord first. “You have committed no crime, only showed compassion to an injured brother.” With this statement, she acknowledged that she was wrong without actually saying it. It was the closest she would come. “He is technically an outsider, but after such a disappearance we really can’t expect you to have made the decision that he was still ousted from our pack. You did the right thing. However, and she raised her head a little higher then. “You are to remain away from the borders of New Dawn until your cycle has passed. You may travel the heart of the land, only. We do not want another misunderstanding, and we certainly do not want any wandering scum to be drawn to our borders looking for you.”

“As for you, Cerberus,” she turned away from Insomnia and stepped up to the low male. Looking down at him, she lowered her head, sniffing at his snout for a moment before placing a single lap on one of the wounds. She straightened back up. “Your injuries make me believe your story. I am proud that, after so much, you have returned to your home in New Dawn, and you have brought closure to us about two missing members. Welcome home.”

She let it sink in for a moment, but the look in her eye said that she was not all finished yet.

“There is a stipulation for you, too, though. You embarked upon a hunting expedition that took you outside of New Dawn’s lands. You did not tell us what you were doing, and you only took one inexperienced wolf with you. This was irresponsible,” in fact, it made him partially responsible for Blind’s death, but his grief and his wounds were enough punishment. She didn’t need to drive that fact home any further. “You owe a debt to your family, but if you are as loyal as you say, you will be equal with your brothers and sisters very soon. Welcome, Omega.”

Despite the circumstances, there was a thrill within Titania when she named him Omega. She had felt a loss when Noah was promoted to Subord, for she was an Alphess who held deep affection for her Omega.

image from dawnthieves; code template by kitty; table by raze

<style>
.Hltw_razkit p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px; line-height:16px;}
.Hltw_razkit b {color:#ffff62; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.Hltw_razkit {background-color:#605f5f; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#f1efed; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XNRhd.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #463837; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Hltw_razkit .name {text-align:center; font-family:Rancho; color:#ffff62; font-size:65px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:25px; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.Hltw_razkit .lyrics {font-family:georgia; color:#f1efed; font-size:15px; padding:6px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:12px; text-align:center;}
.Hltw_razkit .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:10px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a3629; padding:0px 15px 0px 0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread