Life Was Beautiful
[html]

Cerberus couldn’t help but feel responsible for the restriction placed on Insomnia. If he hadn’t let his guard down, she wouldn’t have to worry about where she was on the packlands. But he understood Titania’s rules, too, because being a male himself, Cerberus knew all too well how easy it would be for any brute to scoop Insomnia up and do what they pleased with her. And perhaps she’d come to see it as a good thing, too - it would give her an opportunity to socialize with the pack members when they were around.

It was HIS sentence, however, that took a chunk out of his already-damaged pride. Omega? Had he really fallen so low? Omega was the rank reserved for trouble-makers and dimwitted wolves, wasn’t it? But as Titania explained her reasoning, he began to feel it was entirely fair. He certainly should have told someone where they were going, and he certainly should have kept Blind within the territorial boundaries. None of this would have happened if he’d simply followed those words of advice in the beginning. But what was done was done, and now Cerberus was just glad he had a home again.

Thank you alphess, he said, remaining low to the ground. I understand, and won’t make the same mistake twice. And that was all he said, for anything more seemed unnecessary. Rising to his feet, he gave his crippled body a gentle shake, and then readied himself to follow Titania and Insomnia back to the heart of New Dawn.

Yay! Thought I’d just throw in a short post to wrap it up :3

<style type="text/css">
.ceroll b {font-weight:bold; color:#af7945; font-size:16px; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#fff 1px 1px 2px;}
.ceroll p:first-line {font-weight:bold; font-size:16px; letter-spacing:0px; }
.ceroll p:first-letter {font-weight:bold; font-size:18px; letter-spacing:0px;}
.ceroll .ooc {text-align:right; padding:5px 10px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px;}
.ceroll p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ceroll {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#dfcdbb; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/A8Dtz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; border-radius:20px; padding: 330px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: garamond, sans-serif; font-size:15px; color:#676058; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread