Injured Soul
[html]

Hadley! :O,

For once Selene had occupied her four-legged form, limping about in he lupus form. Her body had become a screaming fireball of pain, horridly aching and stinging in all the wound's glory. Sel's energy had been clean sapped from her body, taken away with the force of the injuries inflicted on her pelt. The fight had not been a good one, blood everywhere...Screams and cries of pained agony. It had the girl feeling faint with nausea. She hadn't been there to fight alongside Hadley, she hadn't been able to fight for him! The smell of festering flesh was normal in the lands, even upon her own derma and chocolatey pelt. A tongue pushed itself over her legs, attempting for maybe the fiftieth time that day to clean the arrow wounds upon her body. What upset her was that she had failed Hadley. Hadn't been there. And he hadn't even come back to the room.

Fear gripped the heart of the willowy hybrid, he could be dead. He could be seriously hurt! Lifting her nose, the small girl scented the air for him. He was around, nearby but away from her general point in Casa. There was blood, small spots of crimson all around. Casa reeked in blood since the raid, yet this small amount scared Selene right out of her skin. Slightly weak and spindly legs lifted the Vansenza was protest, almost enough to reopen the gashes about her thighs. Wincing, Sel decided to track her lover down. The form she held was not her favorite, much too small and vulnerable to the forces of the world. Just like a lone tree, the strong winds could easily sweep her away, destroy her entire existence. Still, walking on three legs was much easier this way. Soon, Selene was deep into the forest, Hadley's scent close. Turning, Sel saw something in a low and out-of-normal view den, eyes brightening both happily and worriedly at the mottled man. "Hadley! Oh Hadley...You're hurt..." Immediately she was there, pushing her about reassuringly into his neck. The den wasn't as small as it appeared, she could easily slip in. That's what she did, standing over him, tongue grazing over his body. "Hadley...I-I'll help you..." Small worried tears slipped down her small face, he was so...Vulnerable right now. Her own injuries were thrown aside, her mid only focusing on helping with Hadley's. She yelped when se relatives her tongue was slowly opening some of the more minor wounds. Apologetically, her tongue caught the tip of his nose. "I'm sorry...I want to help you..." Finally, she had decided that she had done enough. Settling right down into his body, her fur against his own protectively. Her snout nuzzled into his neck, "How did this happen? The raid?" Was the one that hurt Hadley dead? They better be! How dare they hurt him? Her small body tucked against his own, head resting on his platform of a back. Was there anything else she could do for him? "Tell me what you need Hadley? I'll get it for you...Just tell me.." She whispered, whining softly under her breath, standing again to re-clean his injuries, standing over fearfully in case she had managed to hurt her beloved.    

cause when a heart  breaks, it won't break even

<style>
.seleney2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.seleney2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.seleney2 b {color:#660099; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.seleney2 {background-color:#CC33FF; background-image:url(http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z35 ... /selnn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; padding:365px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: "times new roman", sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:300px; text-align:left; }
.seleney2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread