Injured Soul
[html]

She became so worried about him, eyes widened in concentrated anxiety. How could she help him? Her eyes closed as he returned her actions, trying to clean her own injuries. It was comforting in a way, to have someone try to help her out too. The marks of her injuries were horrifying, she had seen them in Optime form, the ugly jagged things. Clothing, as it seemed would become a good concealer (as much as she hated them) Selene snuggled into him, whimpering softly in her anxiousness. "Hadley..." She sighed, licking gently under his chin. "I'm so sorry..." Her heart was heavy, she had neglected to know about where he was and about his injuries. Her head lay itself on his paws. Red eyes looking up fearfully. How had she let this happen? The scent of both of their blood made her dizzy, settling in like a puppy into his body for comfort. "You're shaking..." Was it trauma or cold? With both in mind, Selene switched around to lay near the entrance of the den, pushing her head into his fur. "Tell me what you need love...I'll make this all better." She promised, nuzzling reassuringly into his throat. Hopefully she had stopped his bleeding, all of hers had been sealed up pretty well.

There was many ways to try and help him, but none came to mind. Hopefully her presence and simple way of help would reassure the larger wolfdog, the Italian whimpered softly afraid of what would happen to her beloved. If something did, she would be in trouble and completely at fault if he got sick or infection, or even if he died...These thoughts terrified her, closing ruby eyes seeking out his comfort. 

<style>
.sellove .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.sellove p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sellove b {color:#FB5DFE; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sellove {background-color:#0018C3; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... yxwd-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:315px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.sellove-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.sellove .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread