Spring is in the Air
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Amy looked over to see who answered her call. Great, it was that idiot who had given her directions the last time she was here. Amy was in no mood to deal with her stupidity. The wolf had been so dark last time, extremely unwelcoming. Just being near the wolf again had Amy tempted to strangle the wolf and actually take the pelt as her own. It could make a nice cloak. Anything would be better than having to deal with the blasted dark chatter again. The wolf was chipper this time, Amy staring in disbelief. Maybe it was a sister or something. No, the scent was the same. The wolf was probably just unstable or something.

Amy looked away, pretending she hadn't noticed the young wolf at all, spotting a large black wolf running towards them. His hackles was raised, worry and anger rising off him. Amy stared in surprise. She hadn't done anything to warrant such a greeting. Amy tugged on the horse's head, causing it to back up a few steps. I don't believe I trespassed over your borders. Why such a harsh greeting? She remained polite, her ground held as she asked her question.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread