Spring is in the Air
[html]

OOC amy doesn't like him threatening her property XD

Word Count → 000

The female scum sank into the ground as the alpha's anger wrapped around them. It pleased her to see the girl so cowed, crouching into the ground. There was no understanding, but there didn't have to be for Amy to enjoy such a sight. The barbaric male's fangs drew out to full form, threatening her. She was ready to leave as requested, simply wondering why this had happened. That all changed when he strode towards her horse threateningly. The creature knew better than to panic, it'd be punished if it misbehaved in the slightest.

Amy's own temper snapped, fangs bared at the alpha. Do not threaten me! Her words had a deep growl behind them. She stepped between the alpha and the horse, noticing the glance towards the back of the wagon. This is about my slave? I don't see much difference between how I treat him and how your pack would treat omegas. Barbaric customs, all the same in her mind. The low ranked were treated as slaves wherever she went. At least Amy was civilized enough to acknowledge that she gave no rights to her slaves, while the savages pretended the omega was one of their own. If this pack was as savage and uncivilized as it appeared they probably thought the same way, their omega treated no better than the coyote behind her wagon.

Sharply she snapped at the horse, sending it retreating. It started along the path to Anathema, Raoth bringing up the back and trying to keep the animals quiet, occasionally looking over to where Amy and the black male stood, hackles raised with fear. Someone stood up to her. He wished it was him. The blasted chains kept him from coming to their side though, keeping him locked to the wagon, unable to escape. Amy waited until they were a safe distance from the threat before leaning in. Never do that again. Angrily she turned and stalked after her wagon, furious that anyone would try such a thing.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread