in the night, i hear 'em talk
[html]
Sounds good! I’ll have him exit here then :3

Perhaps Cerberus should have been offended at Vesper’s words of not wanting to see him again for a long time. But, truthfully, he understood how she was feeling, and therefor couldn’t blame her for OR be offended by her desires. Instead, he rose to his feet just as she did, offering a gentle smile in return after shaking clinging blades of grass and dirt from his ivory fur. That’s alright Vesper, he said, bowing his head ever so slightly, I understand. Take your time to heal.

Ceri eyed the raven on the hybrid’s shoulder before peering up at the sky where it had seemed to materialize from, wondering if Blind was up there listening in on their conversation at that very moment. The clouds slugged along in their blue abyss, taking on obscure shapes until Cerberus thought that perhaps he did see a she-wolf smiling down at him. But the vision was gone as quickly as it had appeared, and he lowered his head again with a somber look on his face – he knew it would not be easy to get over the passing of such a special wolf.

My name is Cerberus, he said in answer to her request. I am a member of New Dawn, and you are welcome to come calling for me any time you may need. The mottled coywolf then turned his back on Vesper, peering over his shoulder one last time with the words “Take care of yourself,” before he skittered off over the hills.

<style type="text/css">
.ceroll b {font-weight:bold; color:#af7945; font-size:16px; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#fff 1px 1px 2px;}
.ceroll p:first-line {font-weight:bold; font-size:16px; letter-spacing:0px; }
.ceroll p:first-letter {font-weight:bold; font-size:18px; letter-spacing:0px;}
.ceroll .ooc {text-align:right; padding:5px 10px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px;}
.ceroll p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ceroll {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#dfcdbb; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/A8Dtz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; border-radius:20px; padding: 330px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: garamond, sans-serif; font-size:15px; color:#676058; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread