colors unlocked
WC:: 244 OOC:: Blah!!! Suck post! grrr. >.<

[html]

Kable watched the young prince hold a keychain up to his ear and ask him if he liked it. Haha, unfortunately I don’t think it suits you. He was funny at least, but the ear ring idea just didn’t strike him. This tiny little shop just hadn’t intrigued nor impressed the mix and he was sure that is eyes or face wouldn’t betray his inner thoughts and feelings. The lightly colored male questioningly suggested they might call it a day. As much as the husky-malamute would love to cause chaos and discord with his little half brother, calling it quits sounded like a good idea.

The older male listened to the boy talk about hanging out more, hoarding treasure in a building and being a prince and king. The boy’s ideas just seemed to come out of his mouth so quickly. You want treasure, and to be king? I got to tell you Skoll, I’m not cut out for royalty. He smiled, giving him an understanding look. The Catori admired the young man’s ambition. A little bit at time Skoll. We’ll find our treasure first, if you can stay kind and tenacious, you’ll be a king someday. You won’t stay a prince forever, I promise. Walking by the male went to put a hand on the growing boy’s shoulder. Let’s get out of here; we’ll go on an adventure sometime, you and me. Escaping the charm shop he breathed deeply appreciating the fresh air.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread